For Hotel Xcaret México and Grupo Xcaret, sustainability is the path to follow to continue offering unique experiences inspired by respect for nature, culture and life.
We are a team of human beings with a vision of being unique in sustainable tourist recreation; this vision allows us to continue offering unforgettable tourist experiences over the years. This guarantees the growth of our business, as well as the wellbeing of our communities and the natural surroundings in which we operate.
EACH VISIT COUNTS
- Program for responsibly separating and disposing of waste
- Program for waste water treatment plants
- Installing osmosis treatment plants and installing water fountains for co-workers and visitors, promoting the reduction of single use plastics.
- Promoting Mexican culture, Mayan ceremonies and melipona bee ceremonies.
- Encouraging and supporting consumption of local and regional produce
- Sacred Mayan Journey
- Festival of Life and Death Traditions
- In conjunction with Flora, Fauna y Cultura de México, we support the following projects:
- Creation of the Riviera Maya Forest Nursery
- Mangrove Reforestation and Rehabilitation Project in the Nichupte Lagoon System
- Green School Project (Reforestation of public schools in Quintana Roo)
- Beach protection